St. Timothy’s has four main goals as we continue to navigate our way through the changing seasons of the COVID Journey.
- Provide spaces of reasonable safety for people who choose to seek personal connection while employing as many safeguards as possible.
- Provide less restrictive spaces for people who feel comfortable connecting with others in more traditional ways.
- Avoid policies or procedures that make our sacred spaces available to some and not available to others.
- Continue to support our members and others within our community as we love God by loving our neighbor.
These goals are currently pursued by the following practices updated on March 7th, 2022:
Masks and social distancing are now optional on the St. Timothy's Campus in any area that is not designated for masking and distancing and will remain this way as long as Pitt County is not designated as a High Risk Area.
The CDC currently classifies Pitt County, NC as Medium risk and encourages everyone to
- Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines
- Get tested if you have symptoms
- Talk to your healthcare provider about whether you need to wear a mask and take other precautions if you are at high risk for severe illness